What is the significance of the acra entity search tool? Providing a trusted and thriving business climate in Singapore is the Asian Corporate Restructuring Authority (ACRA). It is critical to use the ACRA Search function since it allows you to: Determine whether or whether your selected company name is available promptly.
The following are the most frequently encountered duties are:
- The formation and dissolution of a corporation can be completed online.
- Make sure to submit all of your paperwork on time.
- Notify ACRA of any changes to the organizational structure of your company.
- Notify ACRA of any changes to the physical location of your organization.
- Changes to the personal information of company members, officials, and controllers must be submitted.
- Obtain access to the UEN central directory and conduct a search
- Relationships with the IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore) and other vital systems
To become a member of ACRA, you must first search for ACRA companies
It is possible to utilize the ACRA Company Search tool if you already have an idea for a business name and would like to see if it is available in Singapore before proceeding.
What qualifies a company name as acceptable in the eyes of ACRA Singapore?
While you are in the process of selecting a proper name for your company, keep in mind that to have your selected company name approved, you must ensure that the following conditions are met:
- It is not the same as the name of a corporation that has been registered.
- There is no one else who has reserved it at the moment.
- Nothing about it is incorrect or offensive.
The role of the ACRA is to create synergies between the monitoring of business compliance with disclosure obligations and the regulation of public accountants who execute statutory audits, among other things.