Materials such as carpet and linen are increasingly being used for flooring houses, hotels as well as commercial buildings due to their comfortable feel and aesthetic outlook. Carpets, however, need proper maintenance and cleaning. Commercial carpet cleaning service in Seattle, WA can be done through professionals and companies, by the use of special equipment, top-grade cleaning solutions and simultaneously understanding what the carpet requires for its maintenance.
Methods Used In Commercial Cleaning:
A few popular methods used by professional cleaners include:
- Hot Water Extraction: Also known as steam cleaning, in this method a machine is used to force hot water into the carpet, followed by suctioning it out with the dirt and dust. Hot water is inserted with the help of such pressure techniques that effectively help in slackening and removing the dirt.
- Shampooing: This is an old method but one of the most effective ones of cleaning carpets where a carpet-friendly solution is poured on it, and then let to dry. When the solution becomes brittle enough, it automatically gets separated from the fibers and is removed by vacuum cleaners.
- Dry cleaning: The carpet is sprayed with an absorbent solution, which is spread all over the surface using a mechanized brush, and then sucked out using a vacuum cleaner after it has completely dried.
Benefits of Commercial Cleaning of Carpets:
- Saves Time: Hiring a company for cleaning the carpets saves a lot of time and resources for the businesses as the entire process involves moving of furniture, specialised treatments and solutions, manpower, etc.
- Maintain an aesthetic and professional image: Having a clean environment and a company that is strict on its cleanliness policy is one of the main things customers and employees notice and thus hiring a professional cleaner for carpet cleaning helps in enhancing the image of the company.
- Remove toxins and allergens: A huge amount of dirt and allergens can accumulate alongside dust if the carpets remain unclean for a long duration of time. Presence of dust, mites, bacteria and chances of infection/allergies decreases with the usage of powerful cleaning equipment used by commercial cleaning companies.
- Saving Long Term: Carpets that have been professionally cleaned undergo lesser wear and tear compared to self-cleaned ones and thus can add to the savings of a business, an economical approach in the long run.