What makes PhenQ unique is its healthy and metabolic ingredients. Every ingredient that is used in PhenQ is used for a specific reason and it helps with a particular weightloss activity, PhenQ Customer Reviews are a proof to this.
The main ingredients of Phenq are
- A-Lacys Reset- This forms the main ingredient in Phenq. Majorly formulated with cysteine and alpha-lipoic acid, it improves the body’s metabolism. At the same time, it helps to reduce free radicals in the body. A boost in metabolism then leads to thermogenesis that uses up calories to burn fat.
- Capsimax Powder- This powder is made up of several ingredients including caffeine, capsicum, niacin, and piperine. These ingredients also help in increasing the thermogenic activity within the body. Capsicum naturally stimulates weight loss along with other things in the Capsimax powder. Caffeine, on the other hand, increases the energy in the body.
- Calcium Carbonate- Studies have shown that calcium in addition to being a wonderful bone strengthener also helps in losing weight. It has the ability to stimulate the body to shed extra fat, both the consumed and stored ones.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate: This amino acid helps in converting the food you consume into energy instead of fat. Hence it increases the stamina of the body and keeps you active.
- Chromium Picolinate– This ingredient helps in reducing appetite in a healthy way. It inhibits the longing and need of the body for sugary and carbohydrate-rich foods.
- Nopal- This ingredient is actually a fibery cactus that helps in reducing hunger. It is also full of amino acids and the fiber helps in better digestion.
This combination of ingredients might seem similar to other diet pills. However, Phenq’s right proportional mix along with A-Lacy’s reset makes this pill a wonderful one according to PhenQ Customer Reviews. The positive effect of all natural ingredients is a lasting one as you can be sure that there are no side-effects.